From Jonathan and Thorgerson and Matt.
1. You are stuck inside Fahrenheit 451. What book would you be?
Aquinas's Summa Theologiae.
2. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?
Maybe I had a crush on Nancy Drew. Can't remember.
3. What was the last book you bought?
Philosophical Writings of Descartes (three vols.)
4. What are you currently reading?
Language, Proof, and Logic, Jon Barwise and John Etchemendy
Aristotle East and West, David Bradshaw
Plato's Sophist, trans. Nicholas White
Ethics in Finance, John Boatright
5. What five books would you take to a deserted island?
(Again, assuming the Bible and Shakespeare are already there)
Complete works of Plato (with Greek facing)
Iliad and Odyssey (with Greek facing)
Beowulf (Heaney trans. with Old English facing)
Logical Investigations, Edmund Husserl (contrary to Matt, this work, not Barth, is the culmination of modern thought)
6. To whom are you going to pass this book meme and why?
No one. Why not?